India and France have recently signed an agreement that will allow Indian students who have completed their studies in France to stay in the country for up to 5 years. This is a significant increase from the previous limit of 2 years, and it is a welcome move for Indian students who are looking to build a career in France.
There are a number of reasons why this is a good news for Indian students.
1) France is a great place to study. The country has a number of world-renowned universities, including the College de Paris, ESSCA Business School, SKEMA Business School, and The American Business School. In addition, there are also 230 other universities and higher education institutions in France, which gives Indian students a wide range of options to choose from when selecting a course.
2) France is a great place to live and work. The country has a strong economy and a high standard of living. In addition, the French government offers a number of incentives to attract foreign talent, including tax breaks and subsidies for businesses that hire foreign workers.
3) France is a beautiful country with a rich culture. There are many things to see and do in France, from visiting the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum to exploring the French countryside. In addition, the French people are known for their hospitality and their love of life.
If you are an Indian student who is considering staying in France after your studies, there are a few things you need to do. First, you will need to apply for a residence permit. You can do this at the French embassy or consulate in your country. Second, you will need to find a job or start a business. The French government offers a number of resources to help you find a job, such as the Campus France website.
Finally, you will need to learn French. French is the official language of France, and it is essential if you want to live and work in the country. There are many ways to learn French, including taking classes, attending language exchanges, and watching French movies and TV shows.
If you are willing to put in the effort, staying in France after your studies can be a great way to build a successful career and experience French culture. I encourage you to explore your options and see if France is the right place for you.
Here are some additional tips for Indian students who are considering staying in France after their studies:
- Start networking early. Meet as many people as you can, both in your field of study and outside of it. This will help you build your network of contacts, which will be essential when you start looking for a job.
- Learn the language. This is essential if you want to fully integrate into French society. There are many resources available to help you learn French, such as language classes, online resources, and immersion programs.
- Get involved in the local community. This is a great way to meet new people and make friends. There are many different ways to get involved in the local community, such as volunteering, joining a sports team, or taking French classes.
- Be patient. It may take some time to find a job or start a business in France. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t find something right away. Keep working hard and eventually you will find the right opportunity.